- Each Highlighting fields helps you locate information in a different way.
- The home page is called as a dashboard.
- It is used to store a last 30 days marketing information.
- The company what they sales in last 30 days just save in the software that shows in your home page it means sales on 30 days.
- This option expense it is nothing but a purchase handle.
- What their expense that shows in expense account.
- When an inventory stock that of a particular SKU counts to zero is called out of stock.
- Finally collect a minimum stock details how much you sale and how much you store in a product that include when you purchase a product in outside it depends on the minimum stock requirement.
- Receivable is a previous outstanding by a particular customer.
- It is your outstanding view that means how much you pay into another customer.
Total hot leads:
- This shows the pending work status.
- Store the important works that must finished in a particular time period so this shows your important work alert.
- The company important work schedule total value to a particular person.
- Product and that's value shows.
- The pending tickets resolved means the pending works are completed.
- The company GST amount how much you will be paid to current month.
- The total sales value stored and shows in the dashboard.
- The total purchase value stored.
- The black arrow-mark define a total outstanding value in our company.
- Your current outstanding always shows payable and receivable amount.
- Payable amount value view in a negative manner and receivable value view in the positive manner.